To help you guys, I have done some research and prepared this Wakaya Perfection Review. I have divided this into company profile, products, compensation plan and finally my thoughts.
Read below for in depth information!
What Is Wakaya Perfection?
Wakaya Perfection is run by David H. Gilmour and Todd Smith.
David H. Gilmour bought the island called Wakaya just off the coast of Fiji because he wanted something to keep the economy of the island running and to share its natural healing products to the world. He then sought help from Todd Smith who came onboard with vast MLM and health products experience.
Their domain registration was done in October 2015 and set to expire in October 2017. Looking at their track record it is safe to say that it will be renewed before expiration.
They receive web traffic mainly from the USA, which accounts for more than 80%. However, apart from the USA, they receive considerable web traffic from India.
That is all about the company. Let’s check out their products!
Products Offered By Wakaya Perfection
Wakaya Perfection offers a vast array of wellness products, most of which originated in Fiji. Check below for some of the featured products and prices
- Bula Water Bottles – “use the Bula Cap System for daily detox, weight loss, enhanced energy, and more”, retails at $3.80 a bottle
- Nightcaps – “supports better relaxation and promotes more restful sleep”, retails at $32.10 for a box of 32 caps
- ProCaps – a “unique strain of probiotic bacteria” that” is important for overall digestive health and immune”, retails at $38.55 for a box of 32 caps
- Detox Cap – “contain(s) a unique source of 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay … to assist in natural detoxification”, retails at $45 for a box of 64 caps
- LuvCaps – a “secret blend of powerful herbal extracts that are known to naturally support and enhance a couple’s libido”, retails at $57.85 for a box of 16 caps
- Slim Cap – “contains a clinically proven weight loss ingredient that helps reduce body fat, helps boost metabolism and aids in curbing hunger by helping you feel fuller longer”, retails at $77.15 for a box of 64 caps
- Ginger Gems – “gluten-free, allergy friendly whole grain cookies”, retails at $8.95 a box
- Wakaya Pop! Ginger, Sea Salt & Carmel Popcorn – “enjoy the light, savory flavor of caramel artfully blended with our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and Fijian Kosher Sea Salt”, retails at $10.25 a pouch
- Everyday with Ginger cookbook – “offers more than 60 delicious recipes from The Wakaya Club & Spa”, retails at $14.80
- Everyday with Turmeric – “Executive Chef William Jr., of the International Polo Club in Palm Beach, teaches simple and scrumptious ways to add Wakaya’s organic treasures to recipes for sweet breads, spicy, tangy chicken, salad dressings and much more”, retails at $14.80
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder – “a healthier alternative to salt and pepper”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (6.7 oz refill is $74.60)
- Organic Fijian Turmeric – “the most effective, powerful turmeric available”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (7.5 oz refill is $74.60)
- Fijian Kosher Sea Salt – “drawn from the sparkling apple-jade reefs of Wakaya”, retails at $25.70 for a 1.4 oz (39.6 g) jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea (also Ginger & Turmeric) – “Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea made with Wakaya Perfection’s rare and proprietary 100% organic pink Fijian ginger”, retails at $32.10 for a tin of 20 servings
- essential oils – a collection of twenty-four essential oils, cheapest is Grapeseed Carrier 8oz bottle for $25.70 up to $75.85 for a 15-ml bottle of Frankincense (also available as an “Essential Oils Basic Starter Kit” for $173.70
- Start Up (book authored by David Gilmour in 2011) – “read the story about the man behind Wakaya Perfection, FIJI Water and many other successful businesses”, retails at $25.70
- Sava Pink Fijian Ginger & Dilo Shampoo – “a moisture-balancing duo of rare Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and precious Organic Dilo Oil from the island of Wakaya”, retails at $20.55 for a 8 oz tube
- Dilo SPF 35 Sun Creme – “Dilo oil contains a natural SPF that provides built-in protection from the sun”, retails at $37.25 for a 4 oz tube
- Sava Daily Detox Moisturizer – “around-the-clock moisturizing and detoxication while leaving your skin nourished and cleansed”, retails at $51.40 for a 4 oz tube
- Perfect Dilo Cream – “contains antioxidant vitamins that will restore and regenerate your skin”, retails at $69.45 for 1.75 oz tub
- Pink Fijian Ginger Body Soak – “a blend of our Pink Fijian Ginger with sea salt, this ginger soak will soothe your sore muscles and help you unwind from your busy day”, retails at $96.45 for a 16.9 oz jar
- Calcium Bentonite Clay Powder – “is said to awaken stagnant energy and propel the immune system to find a new healthy balance”, retails at $25.70 for a 10 oz jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Capsules – “enjoy all the benefits of our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder in an easy, daily health supplement”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Organic Fijian Turmeric Capsules – the “purest and most potent form” of Wakaya’s “Organic Fijian Turmeric”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bath Spa Collection – contains Pink Fijian Body Soak and Ginger Scrubs and Wakaya Calcium Bentonite Mineral Clay Powder, retails at $180.10
- Daily Detox Program (1 month) – “contains some of nature’s most powerful detoxifying agents”, retails at $193
- Weight Loss Program (1 month) – “focuses on the four pillars of optimal health—hydration, nutrition, exercise, and sleep”, retails at $195.55
The Wakaya Perfection Compensation Plan
Wakaya Perfection provides many ways to compensate their members. To qualify for sales commissions, all Wakaya Perfection affiliates are required to generate at least 80 PV a month.
PV stands for “Personal Volume” and is sales volume generated by an affiliate’s sales to retail customers and their personal product purchases.
Check below for the affiliate ranks and their requirements
- Independent Business Ambassador – sign up as a Wakaya Perfection affiliate
- Coral Ambassador – generate and maintain 80 PV a month and recruit and maintain at least two commission qualified affiliates
- Jade Ambassador – generate and maintain 150 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least two Coral Ambassador ranked affiliates, have a total monthly downline volume of at least 1500 GV and receive at least one levels 1 and 2 matrix commission
- Sapphire Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least three Jade Ambassador ranked affiliates, have a total monthly downline volume of at least 5000 GV and receive at least one levels 3 and 4 matrix commission
- Ruby Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least two Sapphire Ambassador ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of at least 15,000 GV
- Emerald Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least four Sapphire Ambassador ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of at least 50,000 GV
- Diamond Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, recruit and maintain at least seven Sapphire Ambassador ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of at least 150,000 GV
- Blue Diamond Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, maintain at least five Sapphire Ambassador and two Diamond Ambassador ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of at least 500,000 GV
- Black Diamond Ambassador – maintain 150 PV a month, maintain at least three Sapphire Ambassador and four Diamond Ambassador ranked affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of at least 1,500,000 GV
GV stands for “Group Volume” and is PV generated by an affiliate’s recruited downline.
When your sponsored member signs up for $499.95 Paradise Pack, you will be paid a $100 Fast Start Bonus.
If your downline members make this sale, you will receive commission as per your rank.
- Coral Ambassadors – $10
- Jade Ambassadors – $20
- Sapphire Ambassadors – $40
- Ruby Ambassadors – $60
- Emerald Ambassadors – $70
- Diamond Ambassadors or higher – $80
Apart from these they also offer unilevel residual commission, car fund bonuses and leadership commission.
Final Thoughts On Wakaya Perfection
From the moment I started to look into Wakaya Perfection, it seemed to be a legit business. They have a competent management team with a product you can actually sell. Though they were in the news for a lawsuit filed by Youngevity, they are strongly fighting it off.
They also have a versatile compensation plan to help their affiliate members and customers. However, if you do not have faith in the product and sound marketing skills, it will be difficult for you to succeed with this program.
However, this is true for any business, there is no possible way to earn money by doing nothing.
Overall, it seems to be a dependable company to invest your money in. However, the ultimate choice is yours to make.
I hope you liked my Wakaya Perfection review and learnt valuable insights about the company.
My Personal Recommendation:
Now if you’re looking to earn a substantial income from home I strongly recommend establishing “multiple” streams of income. The following the link that I’ve posted here below reveals a proven system in which you’ll have someone who is already making six figures a year, guide you to six figures within the next 6 months by the hand… How cool is that, aye 😉
In fact, check out what some of the others saying:
Now it’s your turn!
Press play watch the video below and get started now.
Again, I hope you enjoyed this Wakaya Perfection review and I’ll see you all at the top!
PS. All questions are welcomed, feel free to leave it in the comment area below… again God bless!