I’m sure just as myself, you would also like to know more before giving them your money, especially with a company like 7K Metals that runs its business on the web.
To help you guys, I have done some research and prepared this 7K Metals Review. I have divided this into company details, products, compensation plan and finally my thoughts.
Scroll below see what I’ve found!
What Is 7K Metals?
7K Metals lists Zack Davis, Josh Anderson, and Richard Hansen as their co-founders and Sam Cook as their CEO. They are based in Idaho, USA.
Apart from Richard Hansen, all of them are veteran MLM marketers. Richard is the precious metal expert among them.
Their web domain was registered on September 2016 and due to expire on September 2018. The company seems to be launched at the same time as their website. Nothing seems suspicious here.
Unsurprisingly, they receive over 92% of their web traffic from the USA alone. They have their marketing strategy right on the money.
Also let’s take a current look at the companies popularity on Google trends so far.
Note: This can change at anytime since this company is still fairly new.
That’s all about the company. Now let’s check out their products.
Products Offered By 7K Metals
7K Metals sells precious metals as their product. However, in order to buy them you have to become their member.
Check below for further details.
- 1/10 oz Gold Eagle (Member price: $127.87/Buy Back Price: $119.81)
- 1/4 oz Gold Eagle (Member Price: $312.48/Buyback Price: $293.76)
- 1/2 oz Gold Eagle (Member Price: $610.56/Buyback Price: $587.52)
- 1 oz Gold Eagle (Member Price: $1,195.20/Buyback Price: $1,176.19)
- 1 oz Gold Buffalo (Member Price: $1,192.32/Buyback Price: $1,180.80)
- 1 oz Gold Bar (Member Price: $1,162.00/Buyback Price: $1,152.01)
- 1 oz Gold Krugerrand (Member Price: $1,180.00/Buyback Price: $1,164.00)
- 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf (Member Price: $1,177.00/Buyback Price: $1,167.00)
- 1 oz Gold Philharmonic (Member Price: $1,178.00/Buyback Price: $1,164.00)
- 1 oz Gold pamp (Member Price: $1,174.00/Buyback Price: $1,164.00)
- 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Common Date (Member Price: $17.56/Buyback Price: $16.96)
- 1 oz Silver Eagle Common Date (Member Price: $18.21/Buyback Price: $16.96)
- 2016 Silver Eagle Box of 500 Oz (Member Price: $9,130.00/Buyback Price: $8,480.00)
- 1 oz Silver Philharmonic (Member Price: $17.46/Buyback Price: $17.21)
- 1 oz Silver Various Generic Round (Member Price: $16.46/Buyback Price: $15.97)
- 10 oz Silver Generic Bar (Member Price: $164.60/Buyback Price: $159.61)
- 100 oz Generic Silver Bar (Member Price: $1,628.00/Buyback Price: $1,596.01)
- 1 oz Silver Britannia (Member Price: $17.66/Buyback Price: $16.96)
- Silver Maple Box (Member Price: $8,830.00/Buyback Price: $8,755.00)
- MS64 Saint Gauden PCGS or NGC Gold (Member Price: $1,376.00)
- MS63 Saint Gauden PCGS or NGC Gold (Member Price: $1,36.00)
- MS70 Silver Eagle PCGS (Member Price: $98.00)
- MS70 Silver Eagle NGC (Member Price: $98.00)
Please note that all prices mentioned above will change with international gold and silver price.
Let’s check their compensation plan.
The 7K Metals Compensation Plan
Once you become a member of 7K Metals, you will get paid when you sponsor new members. When you have sponsored new members, you will become eligible for commissions through their binary compensation plan.
The two legs of your binary plan can be filled by both direct and indirect sponsored members.
They use points for each sale to calculate sales volume.
The setup is shown below:
- Affiliate signs up for $250 or pays their $250 annual fee (100 points)
- Existing affiliate pays for coins via monthly auto-ship (25 points per coin ordered) or
- Personally recruited affiliate purchases a coin from 7K Metals (points generated depends on how much is spent)
You will be paid on the sales volume of your lesser leg each week. When you have at least 500 points matched on both legs, you will earn $1000 per week. All the leftover points on the greater leg are carried forward to the next week.
However, to be qualified for the commissions you have to have to meet the following criteria below.
- Generate at least 25 points every 30 days
- Recruit at least two affiliates (one on either side of the binary team) who each have generated at least 25 points over the last 30 days
My Final Words About 7K Metals
To begin with, 7K Metals have a great management team. They certainly know the business and seems dependable.
However, to buy anything from them you must first become an affiliate member. This greatly hampers the retail sale of the products.
Looks like they focus more on the membership than their actual products.
Their products are legit and have value as precious metal, but one has to be careful to compare prices on the international market before buying from them. If the prices are right it can surely be a good investment.
However, it all depends on whether you want to invest in precious metals or not.
I hope you enjoyed my 7K Metals Review and learned valuable information about the company and its business.
My Personal Recommendation:
Now if you’re looking to earn a substantial income from home I strongly recommend establishing “multiple” streams of income. The following the link that I’ve posted here below reveals a proven system in which you’ll have someone who is already making six figures a year, guide you to six figures within the next 6 months by the hand… How cool is that, aye 😉
In fact, check out what some of the others saying:
Now it’s your turn!
Press play watch the video below and get started now.
Again, I hope you enjoyed this review and I’ll see you all at the top!
PS. All questions are welcomed, feel free to leave it in the comment area below… again God bless!